Saturday, January 10, 2009

My baby sister


I want to intoduce my baby sister whom we loved the most and the apple of our eyes. Her name is "SWEET". She brightens our day, especially since all of us are now working whenever we go home she make sure to make us laugh with her attics. Hug us tightly asking for her pasalubong ( her fav is Dunkin donut). At such a young age she ask alot of questions everytime we watch a movie or if she hears a new word. She a very smart and talented little girl. She also make sure that my mom is well taken care of and would never leave my mom's side since she promised papa that she will take care of mama. She is so malambing and love to sing "Dyosa's" theme song. Whenever I cook she loves to cook with me. She'll be turning five this april and will go to school by june and she is looking forward on that day going to school meeting new kids since she is the only kid at home. When we have our alone time she talks to me as if she is my age ask questions that most kids wont ask like; What is the meaning of a rule or why this and why that in tagalog ofcourse. She speaks a little bisaya but more often in tagalog. That's why in our new neighborhood the kids there can't understand her since she speaks mostly in tagalog.














No comments: