Saturday, January 10, 2009

my 2009 resolution

my resolution.

1. Act on my feelings
2. Learn the art of saying no.
3. Love myself first before others.
4. Be grateful everyday of my blessings.
5. Be practical.
6. Think first before I act.
7. Take the risk.

Well, I think all on the list are attainable except for entry #1 I can't really tell the person that I'm in love or Love the person. I guess I'm afraid to take the risk of loosing a friend which affects entry #7. Oh well there is always Baby steps...

3 comments:

JAbbeRedONiON said...

ginipir! ni balik na ka blog. :-) clap clap. ikaw ha...kinsa man jd na jen? ngano mura man kag hearbroken? heartbroken baka?

jennyhortillosa said...

dili pa debs...hehehe hangang tingin na lang talaga ako...

Anonymous said...

Hala ka... i think bansot and I know kung kinsa na si "mystery person" wahahahahah!! nag-uban mi ni bansot ron sa coffee dream kay libre man wifi dire. Hai, i think kabalo na ko unsa ako next hang out LOL